my Android OS Tablet wont turn on what should i do?

1. Afees17

Afees17 New Member

I have a Android OS tablet and it wont turn on at all i have is a black screen and when i do the the re rest and then try to turn this on it dose nothing. Any ideas or things to try to get it to turn on? :confused:

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Do you know what kind of tablet it is? That could help a lot. Different manufactures have different methods of doing things
  3. Afees17

Afees17 New Member

Well i do not know it does not say anything in the manual at all or on the tablet
  4. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

Is there a section in the manual for spec's? Perhaps a model # or serial # or anything else? Not familiar with Tablets but can you pull the battery out and perhaps there is some info in the battery compartment.
  5. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Welcome aboard. :)
  6. Afees17

Afees17 New Member

Thank you I will look in the manual if I do I will post it so you can help me and I never saw a way to pull battary out qt all.
  7. folyout12

folyout12 New Member

Hello sirs/madams I really need your help I hope you can help me :(

I bought a Ainol Aurora I on ebay last last week and it looks brand new but they mention about a software problem before but they said they already fixed it

When I receive the item till a couple hours ago, it works just fine, but suddenly it wont run apps so I reset it, then It just keeps on loading on the ainol logo, so I turned it off again, and now It doesn't response what ever I do XD I kept on searching solution and tried different solution but nothings work, I tried to hold the vol + and reset for 20sec still doesn;t work and the only response I got is when I plug the usb cable into my computer and press the vol + and reset button but it just 'Dong' or the sounds when that computer does when it beeps, hope you guys can help me, Im just really ****** up and i dont know what to do, the return policy is 7 days after the purchase and the condition is not as good as it was better so I cannot return XD thanks in advance