• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My android phone wish list and mogul grips!

redboy33

Lurker
Oct 31, 2008
I have the mogul from Sprint is there anyway to install Andoid on to it?

Also, here's what I love about my mogul (the list is short)

1. WiFi Router makes my phone a wireless router. I don't have to tether it to my laptop (and pay more $$) and other users (my wife) can use its internet connection as well. Makes long road trips go by much faster.

2. Outlook Email or just pop email in general. I have a few different email accounts and they are all accessible on my mogul.

The list of wishes it a little bigger:

A camera that just takes clear pictures. The camera on the mogul is terrible.

a web browser like the iphone. using wm6's internet explorer is a lesson in futility.

MMS??? My $500+ mogul cannot freaking send picture messages without jumping through a bunch of hoops. I want to take a picture, open my contacts and send pics!!

I would like a battery that lasted more than 1/2 a day. The battery on my mogul is terrible.

An OS (hoping android solves this) that doesn't freeze or run incredibly SLOOOOOOWWWWWWWW...

has a REAL headphone jack, not a usb port, not a 2.5mm jack, but a real headphone jack. aka 3.5mm.

Is this asking too much?

I realize that some of these are hardware issues, but figured I'd put them in there just for good measure..

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones