my apps not in downloads on market?

Last Updated:

1. ericks17

ericks17 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My installed apps aren't showing up in the downloads section of the market. Yet if I search for them in the market it says they are installed and I am able to update them. I read that installing a new app somehow refreshes the list so I tried that but didn't help. Tried the market doctor in TiBu that didn't work either. So then clicked restore all apps and after that didn't work I went as far as to wipe my phone and reflash my rom and restored my apps again with TiBu, still nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

3. gallandof

gallandof Well-Known Member

Are these apps you purchased? or ones from tibu? i know only my purchased apps show up in the downloads tab at first

4. ericks17

only purchased apps show up in the downloads section but the rest dont. the thing is they used to all show up lol. None are on my sd card either.

5. ericks17

6. watersrules

watersrules Well-Known Member

my market was jacked up this morning, not showing a thing.. I'd say 2/3 of my apps are on SD but have always shown linked to market. I went into settings-applications-found the market app and wiped the cache as well as data. Everything is back to normal.

7. jjfreak5

jjfreak5 Active Member

I was having this same issue, but I wiped the data and cache of the market app, and poof everything was all good!

edit: guess I gotta read the post before me because he posted the same thing!