My Apps.

1. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Well-Known Member

Okay, I knew how to remove apps, though I never needed to. However, is there a way to remove an app that you downloaded, tried, and then uninstalled from your "My Apps" list in the Android Market app? :confused:

I downloaded an app the other day that I decided I did not want to keep, but it remains in that list even after I uninstalled it. It gives me the option to reinstall it if I want, but I rather not see it in my list at all. Yes, I know this is a really newbie-type question for a seasoned Android veteran. However, I really never did download something and then uninstall it later until now. :D

Advertisement
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Exit the market completely and it should go away.
  3. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Well-Known Member

Argh, yeah! I JUST rebooted my handset on a whim and it was gone.

I assume that paid apps will always remain in that list even if you uninstall them though right? Sorry for the impulsive post!
  4. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Lol, no worries.

I don't have any uninstalled paid apps so I can't tell you for sure, but that's my understanding.
  5. regression

regression Well-Known Member

Yes, I have one paid app I uninstalled months ago and it still shows up at the bottom of my list.
  6. andygu3

andygu3 Well-Known Member

Paid apps will always be linked to your google account even if you do not download them, they will be the download section of the market. I have a paid golf app, too damn cold in Ohio to play golf right now but the paid app is still there;)
  7. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Have you guys tried syncing with app brain and then deleting it from App brain to see if that gets rid of it, I know I read somewhere, there is a way to delete them, if I find it again I will post it