• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help my atrix hd is dropping lte...

We just got LTE here in Amarillo tx (att), ever since when connected it is not sending texts, the internet is painfully slow, and it will drop out completely sometimes. I was in Dallas a couple months ago and lte worked like a dream lightning quick. Is this a common issue with the phone, could it be the new lte network (none of my friends have this problem)? any suggestions? can i turn the lte off?? help please and thank you!!

When we got LTE, the first week or so was spotty....not sure why. But it all straightened out and now I get great connection speeds.

Thanks for the reply! I actually figured it out, so anyone having this same issue, I took out my sim card cleaned it really good and blew out where it goes in the phone. Put it back in and voil

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones