My Avatar movie vanished...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. CoLLiSioN47

CoLLiSioN47 New Member This Topic's Starter

Everytime I click on the Avatar icon it says "File Not Found". It happened recently, I had it for two days and it worked fine.

I was looking up this problem on the internet and someone said a reason why its not there anymore is because when I connected my Vibrant to my computer via USB, I didn't disconnect my phone from the computer "safely" which might have corrupted some files which pretty much sounds exactly like my situation.

I have a solution idea though I don't know if it would work. My brother has a Vibrant as well. I thought maybe I copy his Avatar movie file to my phone and maybe it would work?

Any comments?

Advertisement
  2. SamsungVibrant

SamsungVibrant Well-Known Member

well yes you could do that, but then the moderators might accuse you of breaking copyright laws.

either way, if you get the avator file from your brother, just make sure to create a folder named movie, then put the file in that movie folder.

good luck

3. 03machme

03machme Well-Known Member

i need someone to have a vibrant so i can do the same i deleted mine on accident the day i bought the phone so i never even got to enjoy the movie on this amazing screen.....

4. SamsungVibrant

SamsungVibrant Well-Known Member

awww that sucks, no really it does, because the movie looks great on the phone. try calling t-mobile, they might send you the file or give you a new sd card.

5. noonehereyet

noonehereyet No One... VIP Member

duplicate thread.... closed...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.