My battery wont finish a charge

Last Updated:

1. steelerdynasty

steelerdynasty Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

ok, i have an interesting problem. for some reason, when i charge my phone while off, it will only charge itself to 96%, and will only charge to 100% while turned on. i noticed this and figured that maybe i did not fully charge it before i flashed it last time, so i repeated the process and got it to a "true" 100% (i know this because when i plugged it in, it immediately said battery full, as opposed to before i discovered this when after charging (while off) and it said battery full i'd pull the battery then reinsert, it would begin charging again) i then reflashed (warheads). i now run my battery until it dies completely, then charge while off (still only get to 96%), but when it finally gets to 100%, the "battery left" widget says less and less time left each time i charge. (the first time it said 24hrs, then it went to 22, then to 18, then 16, now its 14)
    what have i done wrong? and does anyone have ideas on how to fix this one?

Advertisement
  2. leslied73

leslied73 Active Member

Not sure how to fix it, but wanted to say mine does the same thing. I can only get it to charge to 100% when the phone is on while charging. I don't have the battery left widget, so I can't speak for that.