• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My Behold 2 is just not working! PLEASE HELP!!!

andsrox

Lurker
Dec 23, 2010
My phone turned off and restarted all on its own.(The battery is full). When it finishes loading, which takes forever, the screen says no service. (I doubt anything is wrong with the SIM card). Then I click the lock button and the pattern passcode page comes up, but it wont let me enter the code. The screen is unresponsive, plus the bar with the time on the top is not there. Then it freezes, and right now theres a little symbol that looks like an 'e' with a little arrow pointing up, on the top left hand corner. I keep taking the battery out, but the same thing happens every time. Also the lights on the green and red buttons(receive and end call buttons) dont turn off. The light is just on.
What do I do? Is there a way I can restore it or something???
PLEASE HELP!!!

try a factory reset will lose apps and have to resign into your google account you do this by pressing and holding volume down call and end call buttons and hold until in recovery mode! Then when the phone shows an emblem on the screen press menu it will reboot and there you go!

Thank you. It worked, but the screen is still unresponsive. Is my phone broken? Is there anything I can o to fix it?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones