• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root My BLUE theme for Behold 2 1.6 no twiz

thegame3202

Apr 2, 2010
snap20100420_001339.png

snap20100420_001359.png

snap20100420_001435.png

This is my BLUE theme for BH mans behold 2 no twiz 1.6. Basically every green button, keypress, etc is now blue. Some things I could not change (like clock color, and certain text), but most is blue. I think it looks cool. Just do these commands in adb:

adb push framework-res.apk /system/framework
adb push TwLauncher.apk /system/app

Then reboot your phone and you should be good! Let me know if you like it!

Disclaimer: If you break your phone, it's not my fault, however I will try to help as best I can!

None of the widgets are included with these files.

http://rapidshare.com/files/377904604/current_theme.ziphttp://rapidshare.com/files/377900880/current_theme.zip

Let me know what ya think!

For widgets I have:
Weatherbug
vizbattery
calendar widget 2
advanced task manager

They are all free. I like weatherbug because it puts the temp in the notification bar. also, advanced task manager is cool because you can create a widget to end all running apps and exclude stuff like weatherbug etc.

Upvote 0
Do you have adb installed and running? type in "adb devices" and make sure your phone is listed and is not offline. if it is, make sure the files are in the tools folder of your sdk/adb stuff

so do unzip to contents of the current_theme folder into the tools folder and run the adb commands. ive done other stuff thru adb but never have done frameworks. sorry for the noob questions but im new to doing the theming thing

NVM: I got it going thanx for the help

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones