My broken S2...:( HelpSupport

Last Updated: 2012-04-10 19:55:26
  1. R53JCW

R53JCW New Member

Greetings all....I have terrible news...

I have completely ruined a S2 by dropping a rim/tire on the device. Although the device is useless at this point, it still powers up. My question to the community is can my contacts be pulled from my device using mass USB Mobe? If so, where are they located?

Many thanks,

Andrew

Advertisement
  2. wrighty.uk.gor

wrighty.uk.gor Well-Known Member

They will or at least should be sitting in google contacts. No need to take them off the device.
  3. R53JCW

R53JCW New Member

I shouldive stated that I purchased a new S2 and I need to swap my contact's back on to my phone.
  4. wrighty.uk.gor

wrighty.uk.gor Well-Known Member

Sign into google on new phone and it should just download them all you should not even need to do any thing.
  5. R53JCW

R53JCW New Member

Thats what I thought but it does not merge or sync my clients... When I saved everybody's number, I saved it to my device only. Does anybody know the root to find it?
  6. lotsip81

lotsip81 Well-Known Member

If it powers on and the computer recognizes it, open up Kies and sync your contacts and data there. Then plug in your new phone and sync that file with the new phone.

This is all based on that your computer recognizing your device and Kies as well for that matter.