• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My buddy got a droid...my opinion...

jay2thab

May 31, 2010
So my buddy got a droid x today and called me over to check it out. He was locked to a carrier but loved my phone and the specs. He saw that the droid was coming and spec were similar to our toys he went for it. Android is just way better than any other phone o.s. at the time, but that is just my opinion
Anyways the phone is big as I expected and I dont mind big because I have a evo and it works for me. The phones is more of a matte black and didn't look as pretty as mine does. It was also hard and angular and felt stiff, I like how my evo fits in my hands. There is a lip that just felt weird. Anyways I had to go but I wasn't that impressed...I'm sure we will hear comparisons soon. I just wanted too share this..

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones