My camera isnt working?!Support

1. Mika_mouse15

Mika_mouse15 New Member

I have recently gotten a Samsung Galaxy Gio almost a month ago. It was working perfectly until 1 week ago when I was taking a few pictures. I was in a rush and i forgot to click out of the camera app and just locked it without exiting. After that when I have tried going back into the camera and take some more photos but it dosnt let me whenever I touch the picture to take a photo, its like it is frozen and it wont do anything. The button for the settings and the switch to video wont appear anymore and i really want to get my camera fixed without sending it in because i got thise for my birthday and i want to connect with friends!! please help me and no bad replies please :)

Advertisement
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Welcome Mika! :)

Have you tried simply turning it off, removing the battery, reinserting, then turning on again?
  3. Zunaixa

Zunaixa New Member

I faced this thing today, this is actually not a problem...just do the same step that you do to unlock gio...it will unlock you camera :)
  4. cerberusss

cerberusss Well-Known Member

The camera app has this weird feature that when you press the power button, a small lock icon appears in the upper right corner. The phone won't react to touches now, until you press the power button again and the lock disappears.