I don't know if I will get a replacement Captivate or an iphone. I have read a lot the last few days, and I enjoy the phone for what it's worth. I don't have a lot of terminal problems, likely have used almost nothing of what the phone can do, but.... It gets warm/hot to the touch It does not lock in quickly on GPS - not the end of the world as it does lock in eventually. It has other, smaller minor glitches. So, do I wait for the so called next update to the OS and hope that somehow helps things out? Do I get a new one (I am in the 30 day window), and hope it performs better? Any and all input is welcome. I like the product, but I wonder if the OS is not still in need of enough refinement that if I go iphone now, I could move over to Android later (18 months) and get a MUCH better product in terms of both hardware and software? It helps that a 32 gb iphone would sell on craigslist for around $300 or more at that time versus the Captivate selling for around $100?! Thanks!