• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My Country

Hi all,

Game Insight, who created 'Paradise Island', have now released 'My Country' on Android.

I downloaded and installed it, but to my surprise, this 25MB game installed on the phone with no option to move to the SD!?

Has anyone else downloaded the game and is it the same for you?

Can you move it to the SD?

I really want the game, but only on the SD as I've limited space on my N1.

Anyone any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks.

It is a fun game. in game purchases don't always download so beware. Customer support will fix the issue but it takes a few days. My biggest complaint is how the small window to complete something immediately for 10 coins appears when you click on a building. you click so much that you are bound to hit it on accident and waste coins. That one flaw will keep me from ever purchasing coins again. I was trying to get enough to buy land but as they fixed each order problem I would without fail hit that damned button on accident. bye bye coins. I'll start purchasing again to buy land when they fix that issue but until then .....no more money from me. :)
all other flaws are manageable. I wish they hadn't decreased the scream size simply because my taller buildings on top block out the sign saying it is ready to harvest. again though, it is manageable. its just the coin issue that makes me irate enough to quit.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones