My Current Setup - Apps & Home Screens

Last Updated:

1. Gamble

Gamble Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've been adding and changing things constantly on my Droid X since I got it, as I know most of you have. I thought I'd make this thread to show some newcomers a decent app list, and home screen setup. If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'll start with my current apps, and then post some pics of my home screens.

Gamble's Apps on the phone

Phone: DROIDX
    111 total, 95 free (85%), 16 paid (14%), 205MB total size, $68.50 total price

Advertisement
  2. Gamble

I'm using Launcher Pro Plus as my launcher, and here is my current Home Screens setup. I'm using #4 for my main screen. Some of you may think that I have too much going on, but I assure you that the phone still runs smoothly. I am using the highest memory setting for the launcher. Once in a blue moon it will lag (when multiple widgets are updating), but other than that I have instantaneous, seamless scrolling between the homescreens.

I change up the wallpaper every day, just happen to be rocking this robotic one today.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. HalfFrozen

HalfFrozen Well-Known Member

Quite tastefully modified... My fiance would kill me if my bill was that much for Apps though lol.

4. Gamble

My wife would too. Thank goodness for google and 4shar.... nevermind. ;)

5. pyro786

pyro786 Member

How do you still have the swipe to unlock/turn off sound screen with Launcher Pro? I'm using Launcher, and that screen's gone for me.

6. genxgeek

genxgeek Well-Known Member

7. JubbaTheHutt

JubbaTheHutt Well-Known Member

8. Gamble

That's my lock screen. It's been the same since the stock home, Launcher Pro Beta, and now Launcher Pro Plus. Hmmm, not sure why that screen is gone for you. Being that it's your lock screen, I can't see how it would disappear. Maybe try uninstalling the Launcher and reinstalling it?

Honestly, I haven't used it much. I'm on day 6 of using my Droid X, and the battery is a beast now. It wasn't that great at first, so I downloaded Juicedefender and played around with it. A few days of letting the battery drain to 5%, then charging it up to 100% before unplugging it has made the battery life awesome. I've set the options in Juicedefender back to normal.

9. Gamble