• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My Desire HD after restart Very slow ?

Batreky

Jan 17, 2011
Dear Guys,

Please Help. I didn't restart my Desire hd for like 3 days and installed games and apps but there are high space available but it's very slow can't watch videos cause it playing like slow motion and don't know why :(

Please I'm in stock and need your help to know which app or problem did that..

Waiting for your reply

Best Regards,

You can speed things up by clearing out caches on the apps you've been using.

Just go into menu > settings > applications > manage applications > menu > sort by size. Wait for everything to finish loading on the list, it takes some time.

Then the apps with the most in their caches and their overall largest sizes will be at the top of the list. Click each one individually and you'll see "clear cache" and "clear data" buttons. "Clear defaults" will be on most of them, but don't touch that unless you want to start over configuring that app; just clear the caches for now.

Then reboot.

No need to post in the Desire HD forum, I've moved your question to that forum for you.

Reactions: Batreky
Upvote 0
You can speed things up by clearing out caches on the apps you've been using.

Just go into menu > settings > applications > manage applications > menu > sort by size. Wait for everything to finish loading on the list, it takes some time.

Then the apps with the most in their caches and their overall largest sizes will be at the top of the list. Click each one individually and you'll see "clear cache" and "clear data" buttons. "Clear defaults" will be on most of them, but don't touch that unless you want to start over configuring that app; just clear the caches for now.

Then reboot.

No need to post in the Desire HD forum, I've moved your question to that forum for you.

Thanks Frisco but still slow for watching videos like slow motion Using Vplayer

Upvote 0
Guys Please I delete all App & games cache and still slow with Vplayer in 20 sec's and then back to normal So all I want to know why I can't get in faster and normal like the First Before my Restarts ?

Please Help I can't use my phone a the system too slow and the Videos slow playing too

any help after all cache deleted ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones