1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

My Droid Charge won't respondSupport

1. BlueSpiral

BlueSpiral New Member

I got my droid charge a couple weeks ago.

I was playing on it when suddenly it became unresponsive.

I couldn't tap the screen, the home button and back button didn't work, it did literally nothing, like when a computer freezes, kind of.

Finally I hit the power button and it went off, and I hit it again and it wouldn't turn back on.

I plugged it in to charge and nothing happened.

Unlike the other posts I've read similar to my situation, there is no flashing light anywhere.

I really need my phone to work before tomorrow morning, if someone can help.

I have no idea how to take the battery and my user manual has apparently disappeared.

Thanks...

Advertisement
  2. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja VIP Member

Moved this to the Droid Charge forums, i hope your question is answered fast by the subject matter experts here
  3. Cilraaz

Cilraaz Well-Known Member

Just pop the back off and remove the battery. The back is just held on with plastic clips. Stick your thumb nail (or something similar) in the small flat opening at the bottom of the phone where the back piece meets the phone, and then twist. That will pop a few of the clips. Then you can just work your way around. Once the back is off, pull the battery for 30-60 seconds and put it back. Afterward, line the back plate up with the phone and just pinch it back together to pop the clips back into place.