My Droid DOES The Following...

Last Updated:

1. ocman

ocman Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Handles all my calls and texts, handles all my emails, manages all my music, serves up high speed internet both at home and everywhere else, replaced my xm service since I now always just stream pandora, navigates me to wherever I need to go, performs all of my online banking, tells me what movies I want to see and when they are playing, monitors all of my ebay traffic, is my first line flashlight, is my primary search tool, tells me instantly what the weather is and will be like, is my snazzy alarm clock that I wake up to everyday... Dam and Im sure I missed a few things..

Ya Droid Does :)

Advertisement
  2. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

Sports scores.

3. ocman

Ya, I have sportstap installed to, OH and it KEEPS track of all of the MMA fights with ItrackMMA.

Dam, it just goes on and on and on...

4. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

I've been able to find something to do what I want with about 99% efficiency. I'm very happy I switched to Android and the Droid in particular. Glad to see you're enjoying yours too ;)

5. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

BaH! The DROID sux! It doesn't do anything right. Just read this forum for a few days, you'll see. The hardware keyboard sucks, it doesn't support Flash, it's notchy, it's too slow, it doesn't support Exchange, the screen is too bright, the unlock screen sucks, the battery doesn't last long enough, it's too heavy, it's too square, blah, blah, blah.

Glad I don't own the DROID that they bought. :D

6. blue

blue Well-Known Member

After i flashed 2.1 on my Droid, it got up, went into the kitchen and got me a beer.

7. Medic_in_SC

Medic_in_SC Well-Known Member

I didn't have a pen the other day and really needed to do some paperwork. Droid didn't have a pen. Bah! I still lke it though.

8. JustROLLIN

JustROLLIN Well-Known Member

I love this thread. I read about all the issues people are having, and while I feel bad for them, I am also grinning in the corner knowing mine has had 1-2 "problems" which actually ended up being something that I, the user, was causing.

I love my freaking droid.

9. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande? VIP Member

Now that's what I'm talkin' about.

10. CardinalFan22

CardinalFan22 Active Member

i love when people complain about the keyboard or its to heavy :D even if somehow some way some company made a so called "perfect" phone someone would complain about it being to usefull or etc..... lol couldnt think of something funny

11. DSMreblzW2B

DSMreblzW2B Member

If you complain about the Droid being too heavy. Your ass is to weak. Its funny what people complain about when it comes to thus phone. Why the hell did you buy it? Anyways I love this phone

12. ocman

Dang, it just notified me that it was almost Christmas! :rolleyes:

13. blue

blue Well-Known Member

My droid can control my computer from anywhere...tehehehe can your apple do that on your network...I dont know maybe it can just thought it sounded right...lol

14. UnsureSherlock

UnsureSherlock Well-Known Member

My Droid bought me a hooker. iPhone can't do that, it's too busy being a scenester with thick glasses and an "ironic" sense about everything.

In truth though, I love my droid so much that I'm forcing my girlfriend to drop AT&T and her original iPhone to finally switch to Verizon and get a Droid, she's waiting about another month. Maybe something new will come out that tops the droid, she can sign up, I'll give her my Droid and she can hand over the new thing. :)