• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My Droid Eris is out of wack!!!

mrjks23

Lurker
May 4, 2010
I'm having a problem with my Driod Eris. It's moving on its own, if I unlock the screen it starts to move to the left and stays there. I try to scroll over it moves back I press the home button and it does the same thing. I've tried powering down taking the battery put nothing seem to work. Can someone PLEASE HELP ME. It's becoming very annoying.

I've had the same issues since installing the latest 2.1. Same issue with screen scrolling to the left, and regardless of attempts to track to the right, it still pulls back to the left. In addition, the cursor has been bouncing around. For example, when texting or emailing and I have to scroll back or touch back to edit a word, the cursor goes somewhere other than where I pointed it. Don't think it is a trackball issue, as it happens regardless of whether I'm using the trackball or not.:mad:

Upvote 0
I've had the same issues since installing the latest 2.1. Same issue with screen scrolling to the left, and regardless of attempts to track to the right, it still pulls back to the left. In addition, the cursor has been bouncing around. For example, when texting or emailing and I have to scroll back or touch back to edit a word, the cursor goes somewhere other than where I pointed it. Don't think it is a trackball issue, as it happens regardless of whether I'm using the trackball or not.:mad:

ive also seen something like this. while writing an sms, if i use the trackball to move the cursor back (left) a few, it will jump up a line or to the right or way far left. thats really the only time ive had problems with it... i just started seeing it though. maybe its about to get worse.... :eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones