my droid freeze at start up screen after copying file in lib folder

Last Updated:

1. arash@droid

arash@droid New Member This Topic's Starter

hi freinds, :confused:
    my droid freeze at start up screen(M screen) after copying file in lib folder. how can i fix it?

Advertisement
  2. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga VIP Member

flash a nandroid backup

3. ska.t73

ska.t73 Well-Known Member

What OMJ said... but can you give us a little bit more info? What ROM are you using, what file are you copying, what else did you do after copying the file?

4. arash@droid

i didn't use any custom ROM it is just android 2.1 OTA rooted and my phone is motorola milestone.i just want to install persian fonts, i install the font successfuly but after copying three files with .so extensions suddenly my phone restarted and didn't start again and now it freezes on startup screen. i don't know how to use back up nondroid . i didn't made any back up before and it is not important if my phone reset to it is original state. i used X + power botton but i dont know why it doesn't work:mad: please helppppp!!!

5. ska.t73

So when you hold down x and press the power button it does not boot you into recovery mode?

6. arash@droid

no. nothing happen. my phone just turns on and freeze on M screen. is there any way to recover it? can we chat on yahoo messenger right now?

7. ska.t73

Hmmmm... I can't really help you on yahoo messenger right now sorry, I'm at work and they don't allow any IM programs.

I'm actually stumped if it isn't even loading into recovery... you can try the instructions in the sticky "Now you can live with the fear of bricking" at the top of this forum... That would be my advise...

8. arash@droid

tnx. i think i can find some way. i didn't test them yet. here is late night and i'm to sleepy . i will post the result tomorrow morning.
    Thanks dude!!

9. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga VIP Member

Uhh don't do that cause it won't help your milestone. Droid/and milestone are quite different. I would suggest finding help on the milestone section of alldroid.org