my droid incredible..General

Last Updated:

1. 20twins10

20twins10 Member This Topic's Starter

Nov 7, 2010
    so its november 6th, my wife and i switched over to verizon from sprint oct 11th.. on sprint we had terrible service in out immediate neighboorhood.. at the time of the switch we were pregnant with our twins daughters and loss of communication was not an option..

we opted to switch to verizon.. i previously had a treo 800 and my wife a katana.. i like the tech, she likes the flips.. i upped myself to a droid incredible.. she opted yet another flip phone of the same nature..

after a few days of running the droid i seen all the bloatware i didnt use and started checking out how to remove it.. within a few days i was rooted via unrevoked and well into removing all those p.o.s...

i'm happy with where my droid is at now.. but my question is.. can i be happier? will i be happier? what is the extent of my happiness? i've been poking around and looking at ROM list's and such..

hboot - 0.92.0000
    touch panel-atmelc03_16ac
    radio 2.15.0007.28
    jul 23 201018:06:51

2. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Flashing ROM's would be the next logical step I believe. There are some really good ones out for the Inc. Some stable, some "cutting-edge", some vanilla/aosp, some not so stable, some super fast, some super reliable, some super battery life, etc...

This phone is so fast stock imo there is no need to go faster (unless your a benchmark junkie and want to lay claim to "highest score!")

I suggest reading on XDA Inc development forum here

After a weekend reading around you'll know pretty quick which pool you want to jump in first. It's a lot of fun and with the right apps (ie. titanium backup, rom manager) it can turn into a daily addiction. I wish you luck! :)
    jayjay1122 likes this.