My droid won't turn on!

Last Updated:

1. Z1208

Z1208 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi! SO I've had my droid for about a year now and lately it hasn't been charging well...meaning when i plug it in i have to jimmy the wire for the white light to show up. And sometimes when I either put the wire in or take it out my whole phone just shuts off and I have to re work it and find a way to make it charge and stay on.
    THough today it turns off and when the white light comes on the phone does not turn on at all!! Usually when it's charging the phone turns on but now it doesn't. Even when i press teh power button.

HELP!!!

Advertisement
  2. death2all110

death2all110 VIP Member VIP Member

Z1208, welcome to AndroidForums. I am very sorry to hear about the troubles you are having with your Motorola Droid, have you tried posting in the Motorola Droid forums? Motorola Droid - Android Forums There are plenty of people around willing to help, Just ask! Thanks for joining our community. Good Luck with your Droid.

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums. Glad you signed up!

5. ogbigbird

ogbigbird New Member

so ive put my droid on 2 seperate chargers, 2 different outlets and the USB hookup. the little white light on the side of the droid is on, but the phone wont turn on, been connected for 40 min, when i try to turn it on i get a boot screen, and a message saying "battery low, cannot program", what should i do, im desperate right now, need my phone for work and cant factory reset it right now untill i get everything saved onto the sim card again. Please help:confused: