• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My Droid won't....

There is this mom that comes to pick up her daughter at the elementary behind my office building. This mom brings along her little dog that barks INCESSANTLY!! I have tried to use the Droid to silence the dog and it does not work. I think I'm going to have to return the phone since it is OBVIOUSLY defective. (Darn it!)

Upvote 0
There is this mom that comes to pick up her daughter at the elementary behind my office building. This mom brings along her little dog that barks INCESSANTLY!! I have tried to use the Droid to silence the dog and it does not work. I think I'm going to have to return the phone since it is OBVIOUSLY defective. (Darn it!)

do i have to help with everyones issues. The droid is a phone right one call is all it takes

1. call a pet shop to deliver an alligator
2. leave alligator is school yard
3. dog b gone

Upvote 0
do i have to help with everyones issues. The droid is a phone right one call is all it takes

1. call a pet shop to deliver an alligator
2. leave alligator is school yard
3. dog b gone

I was actually thinking about bringing out the light saber but the mom would be able to see me. I was hoping to silence the dog without being identified as the silencer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones