My Droid X thoughts

Last Updated:

1. Syv3n

Syv3n Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok so I have the Inc and the Droid X..

I had some issues on the first day with the X..it shut off completely due to a dead battery extremely fast I did have screen brightness on full and I sitched it to Auto brightness..then Friday it was fully charged it completely shut off I put it on the charger no response..I did a battery pull it turned back on and it was still at 70% battery.

BUT THEN...

Saturday was perfect..took it off the charger in the morning...at 8am tweeked it some more looked up some apps and widgets...went to the store made some calls took some pictures pretty much to sum it up I used it a lot..then went home did some house things ran Pandora for about an hour..then stopped using it completely but just to text...by 10pm I was still alive and kicking with 30% battery left..that means 14 hours of battery time atleast and that was pretty heavy use..If I did that on the Inc I know I would have to charge it at some point..so far I am liking this phone a lot...Day 4 is today hope it keeps going well...

I love the INC I really do and didn't think I would pick the X over it but I can't see myself going back to the smaller screen =/..oh by the way fellow droid users an app called TiKL is pretty nice turns any droid that has it into a walk talky kinda like spring Push to Talk..

Advertisement
  2. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary Moderator

I looked at the Incredible when it first came out, thinking that this would be my next device to upgrade to from my Eris. Something about it just left me underwhelmed... It was nice, bigger, faster, and smoother than my Eris, but I just didn't get excited about it.

Then when the Droid X was announced, I looked at the specs as compared to the Incredible and I did start to get interested in the X. Holding, comparing, and playing with the both devices left me with no doubt in my mind--that's why I was at VZW bright and early on Thursday morning :D. Don't get me wrong, the Incredible is a very nice device too, but the X is more incredible, IMHO.

Its an awesome device and I have no regrets.