• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My email was hacked, plz help

Hitch_Itch

Jun 18, 2010
Last night sometime, someone from France hacked my gmail account and changed my password. I have around 100 contacts saved in my account. that person sent out an email to all of them saying I was mugged and they stole my wallet and to please send money to help out. allot of those accounts were used for business things. To top it all off he deleted ALL my contacts.
I was able to reset my password and I am now in control of my email again.

The problem is ALL my contacts have been deleted. When I checked my droid incredible, all my contacts are still in my phone. Im thinking because I shut off my mobile network at night, my contacts were not deleted from my phone.

Is there a way to import/transfer all my gmail contacts from my phone back to my gmail I use on my computer?
I also sync all my contact info from my phone to verizon every night so when I log into my.verizon account all my contacts are there as well.
Im hoping I dont have to re enter all my contacts one by one.

Can Anyone Help Out?

Thanks
Ken

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones