My Eris does the sickest combo movesGeneral

1. WaLkeR

WaLkeR Well-Known Member

It was something like:

Freeze at lock screen to battery pull to freeze at lock screen to battery pull to damage sd card and lose all my pics/music/other shit I'd usually like to have...

Basically my Eris LOVES to freeze at the lock screen, especially when it's charging... So I do a simple battery pull and usually it's good for a few more hours until the next time it feels like freezing, but this time I pulled the battery and restarted, upon restarting it said "Damaged SD Card" and made me format it.....

Advertisement
  2. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

Is this your first Eris? The damaged SD card sucks, but you got to find out why it keeps locking up first.
  3. WaLkeR

WaLkeR Well-Known Member

oh ya, and now it's continuessly resetting, and resetting, and resetting... for no apparent reason... this phone rocks
  4. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

how many text messages you got on it? if it isnt fixable take it back.
  5. bjf88

bjf88 Well-Known Member

So you obviously have a lemon phone... get a new one. Or have you tried uninstalling all apps? A hard reset? Of course it's frustrating, but just posting about how your phone sucks seems kind of pointless.
  6. LL45

LL45 New Member

Today my phone started restarting over and over again on its own. This started after I downloaded udpates and one was for the antivirus ap. When I ran the antivirus is when the phone started starting over and over. I turned the phone off then on. I also took out the battern - both did not work. Anyone have this issue or know how I can fix it. Verizon tech support always has generic answers. Thanks.
  7. usnrma

usnrma Active Member

I had the same problem with mine after it updated would just turn on and off on and off and so on. I went into the application management screen and uninstalled the antivirus. Now stable as a rock no problems. Hope it helps.
  8. Ataranine

Ataranine Well-Known Member

You people downloaded an antivirus program from the market?
  9. xGMiLLSx

xGMiLLSx Member

Sounds like my blackberry storm (1). Thank god my eris works.
  10. LL45

LL45 New Member

Thanks! It worked! I installed a different antivirus (Lookout). It is pretty cool. Thanks again.
  11. tennapop

tennapop Member

Mine did the same thing. Sold it to a T Mobile customer who unlocked it and LOVES it. Dunno if it runs better using the GSM portion of it over the CDMA, but the phone sucked nuts for me.