Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

General My Eris Experience

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Syv3n, May 8, 2010.

1. Syv3n

Syv3n Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2009
    So I just wanted to make a post about my Droid Eris experience...I did recently sell it and get an Incredible but I didn't sell it becaues the phone sucked or I hated it, I sold it because I need more speed.

I overall loved the Eris, I did however hate some of the lag issues. I thought to myself man if I didn't have this lag and the Dialer worked this phone would be everything I could ever want..Well that day came when the Incredible was released and man is it THE BEST phone out there right now. I know some people may flame me for this as to bragging about getting the Incredible but I am just saying how I use my phone and what I used it for the Eris didnt have the speed to do it how I wanted too..The Eris though is the reason I got the Incredible because I knew they would be similar but just a difference in speed. So anyone out there who doesn't experience lag and aren't in need of the speed I would say keep the eris.

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover
    VIP Member

Please don't make threads like this here, think you guys have been told this before.

omfgwtflawl likes this.