• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My evil family has betrayed me!!!

Bonobos may indeed evolve into something much better than ourselves someway down the evolutionary line. Who knows ? I have no idea what they, or Homo Sapiens will have evolved into in millions of years time.

Cockroaches however have been the same for millions of years already, they are a highly adaptable, difficult to kill off, survivalist species as a whole; and for that they should be admired. I hear they find us as disgusting as we find them, grooming themselves for ages if handled by a filthy human !

I'd still stomp on one if I spotted it in my home though. Sorry Stinky, that's the bottom line.

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
Aww thanks dynomot for the nice reply :)

I love animals but don't like humanity.

Some parts of nature seem very docile and cooperative.

I love nature hey :)

Green peace lunatic I could have become. An it is amazing how things turn out.

I am the kind of guy that just before somebody would stomp on a defenceless roach I would yell out:

"NNNOOOOOOO!!!!

That roach's descendants could be th future rulers of this good for nothing planet. This is how I like to see it.

And at the rate this good for nothing planet is going at - it will be better for us all the sooner the better.

Nature is is very interesting thing.

Have you ever heard about prostitution in animals?

Very interesting topic :)

Who else kind of hates humanity here?

Upvote 0
Oh the inhumanity!!!

Oh the injustice!!!

OH THE HORROR

My family has lost it's mind!!!!

This is madness!!!!

I am gonna call the police!! XD

Ooohhh tis a sad day!!!!

They are blood thirsty murderers!!!!

XD
Reminds me of those old commercials. Roach Motel--roaches check in...but they don't check out! :eek:

Upvote 0
Humanity is possibly nature's greatest mistake. Not that blind processes like evolution can make mistakes or are good or evil, they just "are".

Name me one other species that is on course to destroy itself? We are like a virus "A. Smith" in the Matrix is quite right in that respect. However I think we still can save ourselves, and our environment along with it, from ourselves. I don't belive we need "purging". The Earth will go on long after Humanity has died out, or destroyed itself. We will eventually evolve into something else or die out, that is inevitable.

Upvote 0
Sorry, Stinky. :(

I shouldn't tell you this, but i happened come across some classified communications that prove that there is a current plan to capture humans in the same manner. They lure them in with tempting aromas and promises or refreshments and then capture them for subsequent elimination. It's called the Starbucks Project. :D (Shhhhhhhhhh!)

Upvote 0
Humanity is possibly nature's greatest mistake. Not that blind processes like evolution can make mistakes or are good or evil, they just "are".

Name me one other species that is on course to destroy itself? We are like a virus "A. Smith" in the Matrix is quite right in that respect. However I think we still can save ourselves, and our environment along with it, from ourselves. I don't belive we need "purging". The Earth will go on long after Humanity has died out, or destroyed itself. We will eventually evolve into something else or die out, that is inevitable.

or we spread throughout the universe.. like a virus or cockroaches!

Upvote 0
Not unless you can make a really good profit doing so. Once saving the environment is totally profitable, you'll see things start to move faster.

there lies the rub..

people making money... doing what is killing off humans... spread lies to confuse the public.
and there are the nutz that drink that Koolaid.

Upvote 0
The thing is I hate humanity....

It is getting worse as I grow older... extreme hate... insane hate... more than likely borderlines on dangerous my hate... humanity is a pathetic thing...

I hate politicians... I hate the lack of care and respect... I hate how people are always trying to back stab each other... I hate how everyone is a piece of trash...

People ... they really are like a cancer... always stealing your my time... always talking garbage...

I wish people would just **** off... and go and take their bull shit somewhere else... sell their lies to someone else...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones