• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My evil family has betrayed me!!!

Argh thanks guys - I think I am just having one of those times and I am generally quite optimistic :(

My thread started off as a joke and I was happy because I thought I was going to have a break and then before I realized it - I was in a bad mood... I think I have been working a bit too much lately.....

Just got angry that we might not get a holiday and worked my bacon off this year - finally getting waaaaaay more capital but can see the with the stress I wanted a break BADLY this year................ JA... JA JA JA... JAJAJA

"No rest for the wicked..." - sigh - then I really don't want to be wicked.... omg,,, must breathe for a bit... must not get angry... too much shit going on... how can I juggle the entire ****ing universe without a rest hmmm?

Just grumpy from no rest and what looks like no holiday now :(

:'(

Sorry I got angry earlier - just in a bad mood :(

Anybody else not getting a break this year???

Are they trying to turn you into a zombie too???

walkingdeadceleb-are-there-secret-celeb-zombies-on-the-walking-dead-jpeg-47763.jpg

Upvote 0
oh ! Its pretty sad!
but always reme=mber 90-10 principle
any happening in the life is just 10% and your reaction is 90% so dont spoil the situation with your massive 90% reaction!
try to control your nerves and stay Relax As much as possible

Wow hey thanks! :)

That is so true!

I didn't think of it that way.

Thanks man :)

Always seeing things half full in a way... so true it is the over reacting side of things... thanks a million! :)

Reactions: Gmash
Upvote 0
Sorry, Stinky. :(

I shouldn't tell you this, but i happened come across some classified communications that prove that there is a current plan to capture humans in the same manner. They lure them in with tempting aromas and promises or refreshments and then capture them for subsequent elimination. It's called the Starbucks Project. :D (Shhhhhhhhhh!)

I thought that was BACON

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones