My experience with my new Refurb..General

Last Updated:

1. gpa111

gpa111 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So far I have not had the silent call bug, the dialer is much quicker, the overall functionality of the phone is faster, I can type, I can slide from home screens without lag, and my Mflops score actually went up to about 2.3 (stock) from 1.5 or so.

I feel that there are some very bad duds that come out of production and I had one. If you are experiencing issues with yours and you have the ability to (silent call etc) ask for a phone swap, do what I did use it for 5 days see if it is better and send you old one back.

Mine also came with 1.5 and the 1.47 bootloader, but I do not think I am going to root anymore, since the phone is now working as I would want it to.

Just my 2c. Hope it helps someone else.

Advertisement
  2. xx_bishop_xx

xx_bishop_xx Well-Known Member

GASP....not going to root?! Uh oh...run for cover! ;)

3. gpa111

gpa111 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I like to be able to bug Verizon for any issue I have...

And my GF already complains enough about how much time I spend customizing and using my phone.

It was really bad when I first got it, but now that it is working I don't even seem to use it as much. And my data usage went from 2gb / m to like 500 mb...

lol

4. xx_bishop_xx

xx_bishop_xx Well-Known Member

Nice. I was only giving you a hard time, I haven't rooted my phone either, I'd love to but I lost my opportunity a while back. My 2.1v3 is treating me very well, can't complain. Hope your "new" Eris continues to provide you with whatever you need it to.