• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My Fascinate will not turn on! Please help!!

killer13666

Lurker
Sep 24, 2014
Last night, I was looking at an article I found on facebook. I was reading the article, and my phone locked up (my phone has a tendency to freeze when I am using any web browser.) So I took out the battery like I do any other time that this happens. I put it back in after two or three seconds. I then turned it on. It is fine until the boot animation starts up. Then it will stay at the boot animation forever. I did not download anything before it happened. The phone is rooted.

This is so weird, about the same time yours did this, mine did it. I have more detail tho

I was running AOKP version u 4.2 or something.

My phone didnt freeze, I believe I was in the google Play store, then suddenly my phone turned off...

Im getting to my custom boot screen and its just stopping, not locked up, just wont continue.

The reason is because the phone isnt mounting the internal storage. /system /data etc
I can get into download mode, I can get into CM recovery, my SD card is being mounted. It seems the partitions some how fked up and cant be mounted.

So what can I do ? I can download stuff onto my SD card from my old phone, and I also have a data cable and Odin and download mode. Help ?

Cant seem to flash a new custom rom cause the internal storage wont mount

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones