• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My first app!

Initial feedback:

-There should be some type of background. I can make it difficult to see the smaller wallpaper previews depending on what is showing on the screen under the app.

-The wallpapers are nice, but there should be some way to save them. I like to look at all of my wallpapers at once when choosing a new wallpaper, not open my normal wallpaper folder plus another app to decide.

Reactions: ColbyGold
Upvote 0
Wow, thank you guys for looking! It's hard to get noticed out there.

Chrlswrtls, I'll try some different backgrounds and try to make the pictures savable. I'm still figuring out so I can't promise anything. You can download any of the wallpaper here if you like any Project Fractal - Digital Fractal Wallpaper

Alostpacket, thanks man! Yeah, projectfractal.com is my site. I try to add images to both as much as I can. I have to work and this is just a hobby so I can't work on it all the time. But I try to make new images when I have time.

Upvote 0
The wallpapers look great, the layout is very good and better than several other wallpaper apps I've used. I do suggest putting a pure black image for a background to make your art really pop. I would suggest also putting some ads so you can get something out of the app other than satisfaction. 5*

Upvote 0
Chrlswrtls, I'll try some different backgrounds and try to make the pictures savable. I'm still figuring out so I can't promise anything. You can download any of the wallpaper here if you like any Project Fractal - Digital Fractal Wallpaper

I'll probably download some, but just speaking for the average user, not the best option. If you want more ideas once you get more used to android apps just ask. I am always happy to help devs on here.

Upvote 0
I'll probably download some, but just speaking for the average user, not the best option. If you want more ideas once you get more used to android apps just ask. I am always happy to help devs on here.

• Edit: if you want to see a great wallpaper app imo look at zedge. That is what a wallpaper app should be

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones