My first Desire problems

Last Updated:

1. ednique

ednique New Member This Topic's Starter

As I only got my desire, I guess I'm doing something wrong, so thanx for helping me out.

1) Facebook contacts not yet in the phone/gmail aren't synced. I would love to be able to mail them from my gmail account (google apps for my domain)

2) I linked other facebook contacts to my gmail contacts and for some people I only had their phone number. I would expect their email adres to be synced. When I edit the contact on the phone the email is not shown. Same happens when I only have an email but not a phone number.

3) Pictures and birthdays aren't syncing either.

4) Some contacts in gmail show as description something like: <HTCData><Facebook>id:000000000/friendof:0000000000000</Facebook></HTCData> ????

5) When I select a contact and go to the email part, the emails aren't showing up.

6) In the contacts, I hit menu and then show contacts and show facebook. That way I see the facebook contacts not in my gmail contacts. Now, when I sync facebook for htc sense, that setting dissapears and I have to enable show facebook contacts once again.

Advertisement
  2. ednique

ednique New Member This Topic's Starter

noone?

3. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

The facebook contact sync causes lots of issues.

Unless you really really need it, then best steer well clear of it IMO