• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My first Droid X HD video worth sharing

Wow that Alpine Slide looks a lot cooler than the one we have in Cave City, Ky. How did you mount the camera?
No mount.... I just held it in my hand.
I had to roll the X in my shirt as I sat in line on the track waiting for my turn, because there are no cameras or phones allowed on the slide. Once I started to roll I took it out and hit the red button.

Upvote 0
No mount.... I just held it in my hand.
I had to roll the X in my shirt as I sat in line on the track waiting for my turn, because there are no cameras or phones allowed on the slide. Once I started to roll I took it out and hit the red button.

Do you guys have to sign a waver? They gave us a 2'fer lol if you ride the lift you get to ride down the Alpine for free (mandatory to sign the waver). I am very impressed with the video!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones