• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My first Samsung Galaxy Tab from Basatne Electronics

Hi,

I bought the Galaxy Pad with high expectations and it was exactly what I expected. For someone using an Ipad. Basatne Electronics shipped me the tablet just within Three days after my order. Samsung Galaxy Tab is petty good and 3.2HC OS is also avaliable in the market(you have to update for that) CAM is great it shoot in HD 720p.
The best part i like about TAB is it does not require software like i tunes to sync any data just plug-n-play and the other part samsung provide TRACKER so no worries if u lost it.
Well battery life is good all most work more then 30 HRS(depends on you usage too)
speakers are great CLEAR AND LOUD,Touchscreen is awesome
you also get SAMSUNG USB connector u can connect you mouse,keyboard in it,USB sticks are also supportable(max 32GB)
if you are looking for something cool-multimedia stuff so ANDROID is best for you after all android is a big world. Thanks to Basatne Electronics for Super fast Delivery and great customer service.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones