• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

my first thead android questions...unusual maybe?

Hi everyone my first time ever posting anything anywhere related to androids.

I recently purchased a car stereo that runs android jelly bean its an oem type setup in a 2012 ford focus I cannot see any brand anywhere seems to be a well built unit and cost about 600 Canadian, the bluetooth management seems to be over simplified and needs improvement it needs some options. the bluetooth media player paired with my s4 works relatively well but it has ff play/pause and rev no other options, I would like to have a fully functional bluetooth player, and the hands free portion audio output is great but mic in sucks I tried different mics...

if you need more info i will gladly provide...this is the only thing that is not working as planned but probably the most utilized.

link to unit

Cheers

androidbobby

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones