My future new phone finally got its own forum!

Last Updated: 2010-06-30 01:37:04
  1. EliC

EliC Well-Known Member

My future new phone finally got its own forum!

Hoping for more info from the Galaxy S event in NYC tonight at 6:30 EST.

Advertisement
  2. nice. im guessing msnbc will be there?
  3. hanano17

hanano17 Well-Known Member

I'm hoping they are say its available today...
  4. Karuk

Karuk Well-Known Member

If it has a front facing camera and the skin is good I will consider switching from the incredible.

I am one of the lucky people that has an incredible that looks and functions perfectly. Not one issue. Fascinate needs to have the missing features I want to consider switching (ff camera, hdmi out, kickstand would be nice.)
  5. hanano17

I have the Incredible, no issues either. For some reason I want this more...maybe its because its a little bigger, or maybe because of the screen but I want it.
  6. you2

you2 Well-Known Member

Let us know the feature set that comes with the verizon variant...
  7. Incredible_Nat

Incredible_Nat Well-Known Member

I was one of the 1st to get my Incredible also (with AMOLED screen) ... no issues whatsoever, but I am with you......for me Fascinate has all that DI has plus the more desirable flat shape.

If I can, I will get me one....and keep DI as a backup.
  8. hanano17

Yeah, thats how I feel. Plus the better, more efficient screen/processor and now that it has flash, there's nothing i'll miss about the DI. I want a bigger screen as well, but I felt the Droid X was a bit large over all, so this seems to be a perfect medium. Also, i've always liked Samsung (unlike some, who understandably have had issues). I just hope it looks more like the standard SGS than the other variants, and it comes out soon (aka July).

I need to sell the DI to fund my Fascinate, so I can't keep it. lol.
  9. Karuk

Karuk Well-Known Member

30 minutes until the Samsung presser in NYC.
  10. hanano17

11. Rippin508

Rippin508 Well-Known Member

12. it doesnt have any of that. it does however have a kick ass screen and gpu/cpu