• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help my g2 wont read all my music off my sd card

los913

Lurker
Mar 1, 2012
My g2 wont read all my songs off of my sd card i have roughly around 500 songs and its only showing 150 to 160 of the songs i called tmobile and they replaced the phone and it still isnt fixed so what i did is reformat the sd card and loaded all the music back on from my computer and still no luck it was working fine till one day my battery went dead and after that it didnt work any more i tried useing another sd card and still no luck all of the files are mp3s i would like to solve this problem because tmoible was no help in fixing it so maybe you guys can help me out thanks

Go to htc.com and look for latest driver and update for your phone.. Download the driver first, and make sure your phone can connect to your computer via usb. Then install the latest update, even if it says its up to date...connect your phone to the computer..and allow the update to complete...it should work, it did for me.. And I thought my phone had a problem

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones