• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My Galaxy Note 3 does not receive any notifications from application(s)

wanted90

Jan 3, 2015
Hello .

I need help troubleshooting my Samsung devices :

I have two smartphone devices:

1. Samsung Galaxy Note 3
2. Samsung Galaxy S2

My Galaxy Note 3 does not receive any notifications from application(s), in Google Play, that have the GCM (Google Cloud Messaging) service. My Galaxy S2 however will receive notifications without any problem(s).

I've tried troubleshooting the problem myself by changing the proxy settings when I open proxy the Galaxy Note 3 received without any problem .

Both of these devices share/are connected to the same wi-fi network.

I discovered later that problem is not only with me also some others

Hello .

I need help troubleshooting my Samsung devices :

I have two smartphone devices:

1. Samsung Galaxy Note 3
2. Samsung Galaxy S2

My Galaxy Note 3 does not receive any notifications from application(s), in Google Play, that have the GCM (Google Cloud Messaging) service. My Galaxy S2 however will receive notifications without any problem(s).

I've tried troubleshooting the problem myself by changing the proxy settings when I open proxy the Galaxy Note 3 received without any problem .

Both of these devices share/are connected to the same wi-fi network.

I discovered later that problem is not only with me also some others

Be thankful, I get way too many.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones