• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My Galaxy Note 3 keeps forgetting my wifi connections. Help please!

Jonb_

Lurker
Apr 12, 2014
I've been having trouble with the wifi on my note 3. I keep having to re-input Password to to the wifi networks I use at home, work or anywhere I have put the password for the wifi. Every time I leave and come back I have to reconnect and re-input the wifi password, it's really annoying!

Anyone got any idea why it's doing it or have the same problem? I'm using the Nova Launcher, I don't know ow if that would have anything to do with it? Not sure what other information to give really.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I've been having trouble with the wifi on my note 3. I keep having to re-input Password to to the wifi networks I use at home, work or anywhere I have put the password for the wifi. Every time I leave and come back I have to reconnect and re-input the wifi password, it's really annoying!

Anyone got any idea why it's doing it or have the same problem? I'm using the Nova Launcher, I don't know ow if that would have anything to do with it? Not sure what other information to give really.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
There is an option in settings that lets the Phone automatically switch from WiFi to Data in case of low signal.

When the Phone detects a drop in signal strength it can trigger this message. You can turn off this auto switching option which should get rid of the annoying pop up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones