• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My galaxy s2 won't turn on

Screamer420

Lurker
Apr 15, 2012
This morning I woke up and used my phone, set it down for about an hour and when I went back to it, it was turned off and it wont turn back on. I've let it sit all day and it won't turn back on. I have tried soft reset and hard reset. But, because it won't turn on I don't know if either of those have worked. I'm all out of ideas...can anyone help me?

Have you tried giving it another charge? You might try pulling out the battery and then replacing it. It's difficult to tell what might have happened. Obviously the phone was working so it's either a complete drain for some reason or you phone just needs to reboot. For the best support for your phone you will want to check into the S2 area for help. There are a number of different S2 phones so you will need to click on the link below that represents your phone/carrier. Best of luck to you and thanks for using these forums.
Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T) - Android Forums (For AT&T)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile) - Android Forums (For T-Mobile)
Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums (For Sprint)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums (For International)
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - Android Forums
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket HD - Android Forums

Reactions: Screamer420
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones