My Galaxy S3 lags and is very slow?Support

Last Updated:

1. Ghost10bxl

Ghost10bxl Well-Known Member

Ok so I have got the international s3 and its so slow when I press the home button from an app it takes time to load home screen (S Voice shorcut not enabled) I haven't got many widgets either but I do have games about 6-7 ( 3-4 heavy ones 2.3 GB etc) most of the time ram is 673, out Of 833. What can I do to make it fast. I use fast reboot but it doesn't help

Advertisement
  2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

My best educated (?) guess is to use the "back" button instead of the home button.
    Using the "home" button still leaves the apps running in the background instead of exiting the app. So you constantly have apps running in the background. :)
  3. KOLIO

KOLIO SERIAL AGNOANDROIDIST Guide

This may help as well:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.cache.cleaner&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dcache+cleaner+by+jrummy
  4. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

If you are using task killers, stop doing that.
  5. Ghost10bxl

Ghost10bxl Well-Known Member

I'm not using any task killers. I'm not sure if Fast Reboot is a task killer but I'm still facing this problem
  6. GTWalling

GTWalling Well-Known Member

With the phone on pull the battery and then sim card. Let set for about a minute. Put sim card and battery back and power up. It should be a bit quicker.