My galaxy Tab 10.1 doesnt conect to my WiFI router in my htc hd2

1. purpleAT

purpleAT New Member

Hello!!! I was hoping someone could help me!
    I have a HTC HD2 windows mobile but I am having trouble using the WiFi router to conect to my galaxy tab 10.1 I have looked EVERYWHEREfor a soloution but cant find one anyware and am starting to think its not possiable! If someone could help me out it would be very much appriciated.

Thanks guys :)

And im sorry if this has been bought up before or this post is in the wrong place!!

Advertisement
    :
  2. chrstdvd

chrstdvd Well-Known Member

Are you trying to tether from the phone to the tablet, or trying to connect the tablet to your home WIFI?
  3. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

From what I understand, you are trying to connect the tablet to a WiFi hotspot generated by the phone? I am not too familiar with the HD2, but if its creating an ad-hoc network instead of an infrastructure WiFi network, you can't connect your tablet to it.
  4. purpleAT

purpleAT New Member

Thanks for the replies! Im trying to connect my phone to my tab via the phones wifi router and i have heard about the ad hoc problem. Having done some digging on google i think im going to either have to get an android phone or cook the software (which i really dont want to do) im guessing window mobile doesnt like android to much!