My girlfriend is now a droidfan, haha.

Last Updated:

1. RichieHD

RichieHD Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

After dealing with a crappy BB 8900 for 1.5 years, she actually ended up losing it at work. She liked my G1 and loves my Vibrant so I figured as a nice early XMas gift, I would pick her up a Moto Defy. She gave me an idea of what kind of phone she wanted look wise and some games she wanted to be able to play and the defy fits that. For those who think it's too "thick", the videos make it look huge. It's not. Thinner than a Hero. Anyway, after complaining I'm always on my cell, I get a text last night at 2:30am... "I don't want to go to sleep. I wanna use this thing all day and night" and apparently, she's been playing Sketch Online during her lectures :D Haha She also texted about some apps she found and liked. (Some I knew, some I didn't!)

End of story? Girl's can droid. :) Who says Android is for the tech savvy?

Advertisement
    jroc likes this.
  2. alextop30

alextop30 Well-Known Member

I do not know whether to congratulate you or say I am sorry.

Plus side she is a freak like all of us (oh I meant to say nerd) on the other quality time together has been ruined by android :)

Glad she likes it

3. RichieHD

What's funny is that before I met her, the only piece of tech she owned was a laptop and tv. Now, over the last 3 years she's gotten smartphones, ebook readers, etc. I'm slowly turning my dancer girlfriend into a techdork. :) Hot, flexible and likes Android.

WIN4ME.

4. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Well-Known Member

This topic wins, lol. But seriously, this reminds me of my fiance, she was necer into phones much, but when I showed her what my old Hero could do she wanted an android. She currently has a Samsung moment which is running like crap, but since I've gotten my Evo she's interested in getting one herself.

RichieHD likes this.
  5. RichieHD

I think this deserves a toast to all of our girlfriends, fianc

toomuchgame441 likes this.
  6. sergey

sergey Well-Known Member

My girlfriend is an android fan, the first time she saw my droid she was won over and declared it to be far superior over my iPhone.

7. Reap

Reap Well-Known Member

xD I hope she will get an OS update on a T-Mobile Motorola device. Other than that, Cheers, I also got my girlfriend into android!

8. RichieHD

On the Defy forums, the Moto rep said they were already testing 2.2 for the Defy. I'm sure she won't get Gingerbread, but Froyo is enough for her.