• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My GT-5830I is not supported

mahawa

Lurker
Jun 1, 2012
Hello , So my galaxy ace 5830I is not supported by samsung apps when i connect it to PC and use Kies . The problem is that when i open samsung apps on Kies it says that My device is not supported , i want to download some games and apps and i do not have a WIFI connection to do that from the Andriod market . So my question ; Is there is a way to install the .app files downloaded from the Samsung Apps on my phone without the need of Kies . please help me , thank you .

Hello , So my galaxy ace 5830I is not supported by samsung apps when i connect it to PC and use Kies . The problem is that when i open samsung apps on Kies it says that My device is not supported , i want to download some games and apps and i do not have a WIFI connection to do that from the Andriod market . So my question ; Is there is a way to install the .app files downloaded from the Samsung Apps on my phone without the need of Kies . please help me , thank you .

downloaded .apk files :)
put tt files in SD card
install the files by simply clicking it
start playing the games :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones