My Hero refuses to vibrate anymoreSupport

Last Updated:

1. NewbieX2

NewbieX2 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I don't know why. I think I noticed a day or so after it actually started to do it...or not do it, rather. I've checked so many settings...It's set to vibrate in the actual settings. I set it to vibrate in handcent. I even turned on the stock messaging app to see if that would vibrate and nothing. I tried holding down end call to see if it would vibrate and nothing. The only time I've felt it vibrate is when powering on the phone.

Anyone have any ideas? If not, is there an easy way to restore to factory defaults?

Advertisement
  2. 702DROID

702DROID Well-Known Member

download sound manager from the market and check the vibrate setting in that (fixed mine)

VoodooVyper likes this.
  3. NewbieX2

NewbieX2 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks so much! I'll try that right away!

What the hell...Notification settings were on "Dont Vibrate". I have no idea why. I fixed it to "Whenever possible" and it works now. Thanks again!!

4. 702DROID

702DROID Well-Known Member

not a problem be sure and click the rep button :cool:

5. jackal424

jackal424 Member

this worked for me...vibrate stopped working eventhough all settings pointed to vibrate....then sound manager displayed as dont vibrate, go figure....changed taht and walaa, it worked....

6. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Member

So glad I found this thread. So many unresolved topics surrounding this problem on different boards for different phones. Sound Manager fixed my issue. Had this once before and had to resort to doing a hard reset which I really didn't want to do again. Thanks again.