my hero speeeds!

Last Updated:

1. cokemanpac

cokemanpac Member This Topic's Starter

Hi guys, I've been using these forums for a while and finally decided yo post. I forgot where but i saw someone post their 3g speed bashing ATT. They were so ecstatic that their hero reaches like 205kbps, while in their area ATT was much slower for them. So i decided to give it a shot on my hero and I just wanna say........I got 1081kbps...man thats freaking fast it must depend on where u live. I'm In philadelphia

Advertisement
  2. ohmaynitseric

ohmaynitseric Well-Known Member

yeah i'm from ontario, canada and i'm getting speeds about the same as you. pretty cool :cool:

3. cokemanpac

Awesome..idk why people give sprint so much they have speeds just as good as Verizon with better data plans.

4. Eaglesfan9106

Eaglesfan9106 Well-Known Member

how do you test your 3g speeds im from philadelphia also so i guess my speed would be the same but i just wanna see for myself

5. cokemanpac

It'll depend becuz wen I was at my girls house in north philly I got about 500-600kbps I live in germantown tho...but head over to the site mobilespeedtest.com

6. Eaglesfan9106

Eaglesfan9106 Well-Known Member

i live in levittown and my 3g was 444kbps so i was kind of dissapointed but i checked my wifi and it was 2777kbps

7. james

james Well-Known Member

Got 1029 kbps on Orange in the UK. Pretty good, but I thought HSPDA was meant to be quicker than that?

You can download the app speedtest.net from the market

8. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

Never believe the "headline speeds" advertised. No account is made for "real life" i.e. packet overheads, retransmissions, reroutings and general interference from other radio sources.