my heros hardware silver plate/buttons

Last Updated:

1. Eaglesfan9106

Eaglesfan9106 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Recently my heros silver button plate has been getting wobbly and when I. press back then press menu the menu button clicks bc its loose I'm way beyond the exch!nge time I got it like 2 days after It came out what do I do?:confused::confused:

Advertisement
  2. methoderik

methoderik Well-Known Member

Take it back. I am sure they will help you out.

3. evoski3553

evoski3553 New Member

I've had two hero's already and both have had the same issue. It is crazy annoying. I want my hero to click properly like a mouse and instead it creaks with every press and gets worse when menu and back or menu and search are pressed. What I have realized is that it is not consistent... its worse then gets better. I went to two sprint stores and their display phones click like they should but whenever I ask to see a new one out of the box it creaks like mine albeit not as bad. I just feel like one day ill be clicking along and the damn plate will fall off.

4. shawheim_a

shawheim_a Well-Known Member

Wow you must be pressing on the buttons pretty hard. I would call tech support and complain. Get a new one sent out.

5. roekone

roekone Member

My first did that. Returned it. You can always try. Tell em the buttons dont work everytime. Maybe they will say its defective? I hate that squeak. Makes it feel like a cheap piece.