my home screen crashed...General

Last Updated:

1. K_love0x

K_love0x Member This Topic's Starter

and deleted half of my icons and all of my additional pages on the home screen this morning.. i downloaded the sms popup app yesterday and this morning i was checking my messages and i went to touch settings from my menu button and some screen poped up.. i cant remember exactly what it said but something was changing/downloading and thats when my home screen deleted half of my icons. I went into scenes and tried changing it back to my saved scene but it still wouldn't work.. so i manually had to go in and put everything back to the way it was that i can remember.. what the hell happened? My google voice keeps poping up a error message to force close so i think im gonna delete that too... i also downloaded toddler lock for my son and some how he managed to pin it to my home scene and i had to delete it bc i couldnt hit home with out it poping up to set it and a scene. i've only had my phone for a week.. i love this phone to death but what am i doing wrong or is it just the apps?

Advertisement
  2. karib

karib Well-Known Member

That happened to me once right after I installed "any cut" from the market. I unistalled>rebooted, and it went back to normal. So imo I would stay it is an app that caused it. Try untistalling the last few and do a reboot.

3. K_love0x

K_love0x Member This Topic's Starter

i went and deleted the 2 that i downloaded yesterday and rebooted and went to change it back to the scene that i had saved previously and it was still the way it was when it crashed... so no biggie now... i changed everything back and saved the new scene. but thanks anyways