my htc desire won't connect to the internet???Support

Last Updated:

1. evoz10

evoz10 New Member This Topic's Starter

hey everyone i brought a htc desire off ebay because i couldn't find one in the stores out right, so i just got it today so i set it up and it's all good then i went to use the internet on it and it doesn't work at all, so then i rang up htc and he tryed to help me put the account settings in for three mobile wich is my carrier here in australia and none of the setings would save and the guy said i have to send it all the way back to asia to get fixed he said it may be a software issue has anyone got any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. Keeper

Keeper Member

Not much help but I am having issues too. Previously had no problem, had the phone for about a month now. I got back from Hong Kong on a holiday and it worked on Wireless no problem. I switched on mobile data a few days later and it doesn't work. Now I'm also having trouble connecting wirelessly.

3. Stanpro

Stanpro New Member

I have same problem also. Wireless data on telstra in Australia worked fine 2 days ago but I'm in Indonesia now and wireless data will not connect on Telkomsel here. Wifi / phone works fine.

My last phone a HTC TYTNII used to run through an automatic program to set up the phone for the different networks and I never had a problem.

Hope someone can help me too...